Submit Your Pitch!
Some guidelines for submitting your pitch:
We encourage you to use YouTube to submit your pitch. However, if you don't have a YouTube account or don't want to use one,
click here to submit a video on VidRack
1. Fill out the information form below so that we can match you to your video pitch.
2. In the video, clearly state your name, high school and idea.
3. Tell us why your idea is important. Who would use it? Why?
4. Why are you passionate about your idea? How did you think of it? How would you like to work on it?
5. Make your pitch around 2 minutes long.